"I've been a professional photographer for 10 years, but started right where you are. I remember feeling confused and frustrated. I wasted hours looking for answers to simple questions online. I created Camera Camp to save you time by having everything you need to know to master your camera in one place."
Hear what Camera Camp has done for others...
Here are a few things you will learn...
- Learn why your images are grainy and how to prevent it.
- Get the colors exactly right by adjusting your camera's White Balance.
- Create a visually strong images using proven composition principles.
- Go on location with Justin to learn how to use natural light and see live photo examples with camera settings.
- Bonus Materials include taking photos at the beach, and overview of lenses, and the difference between RAW and JPEG.
- Learn how to use natural light indoors and outdoors to capture great portraits.
- Freeze motion and create shallow depth of field in an image.
- A complete understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO.
- Use your camera's light meter to take a perfectly exposed image.
- Learn to adjust all of the important settings on your specific brand and level of camera.